Re: Winter Test

To: buchanan@preferred.com
Subject: Re: Winter Test
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:37:33 EST
I don't recall now how much sand that was. It was a number of years ago,
and something that I didn't want to be doing anyway.  Call the state cops
and ask where they are weighing trucks, or a public scale at a moving
company, to get the weight right.    There's no trick to driving in snow,
just try to drive as if you have a raw egg between your foot and the
brake & gas pedals.  Smoooooth is the way.  Narrow tires help--remember
VW beetles?
Bob