Re: Brit-Iron Mailing List

To: "Frank R. Krajewski" <FrankK@businesson.com>
From: "Christopher G. Moog" <cgmoog@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 06:50:26 -0500
Frank R. Krajewski wrote:

> Someone on here(Jed) has tried to assist me in subscribing to a
> "brit-iron" mailing list dealing with British moorcycles. I have tried
> for 2 days but to no avail.

Go to

http://php.indiana.edu/~cstringe/subinfo.html

List is not as easy to get on as MG lists but decent list.  Summary of
subcription info is below

 Brit-Iron-l is an interactive email list, not a bulletin board or
newsgroup. If you'd like to subscribe to Brit-Iron-l , send a message to

listserv@listserv.indiana.edu

    subscribe brit-iron-l

as the body of the message. Anything in the subject line will be
ignored. This will add you to the digest. If you find after subscribing
that you prefer to receive each individual message (~25 per day), then
send the command

setoption brit-iron-l

to listserv@listserv.indiana.edu

   If you don't have an e-mail account or don't wish to receive mail
messages, you can still keep up with us by reading the daily updated
archives
through the web.