Wanted: MGB Water Pump/Fan Pulley

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wanted: MGB Water Pump/Fan Pulley
From: <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 00:16:20 -0500
Wanted ... MBG Rubber Bumper Water Pump/Fan Pulley.

Commencing with the 1977 model year, the mechanical fan was
discontinued and replaced by an electric fan(s) ... the pulley was
modified, but I'm uncertain if this modification prevents the fitting
of a mechanical fan.

The 'North American' spec pulley has a 'take-off' for the air pump
... the 'Home Market' spec pulley doesn't.

I would prefer a '74-1/2 to '76 'Home Market' pulley, but any '74-1/2
to '80 pulley will be considered.

TIA ...

Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com
'61 MGA 1600 MkII