RE: Frustration!

To: "'Benjamin Ruset'" <bruset@monmouth.com>
Subject: RE: Frustration!
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 15:16:15 -0800
I had this exact problem, it was a brand new Lucas rotor that was the
problem, looked good but somehow was allowing spark to ground itself, take
off the distributor cap and have someone crank the engine, as its cranking
insert a insulated screwdriver between the center post and a side post on
the inside of the distributor and see if spark jumps across, if so your coil
is firing, replace the rotor and I'll bet she fires up!

Thanks

Randy Rees
Windows NT Test Team