Re: Queer/Political Correctbs/1st Strike (No lbc)

To: <SHedman123@aol.com>, <Teacher122@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Queer/Political Correctbs/1st Strike (No lbc)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 97 08:40:38 -0500
On 11/15/97 12:14 AM so and so  SHedman123@aol.com said. (And I quote)

>In a message dated 97-11-14 22:54:06 EST, Teacher122 writes:
>
><<
> p.s.  How's that wonderful Chicago weather coming along? >>
>
>DROP DEAD !!!!!!!!!
>It is cold, raining, windy and I'm stuck in bed with a fever, sore throat and
>an earache. All I seem to be reading is how the nice drive to...............
>was. What a sunny fall day it is here......... The temperature is down to the
>mid 60s there.... etc.
>That's it.... I gearing up for a first strike against ANYONE who is cheerful
>and even THINKS about nice weather until April.
>
>"Midget" Susan
>(do you have any idea where those "missing" 20.5 kilo's of plutonium are.....
>you do now).
>I may be small, but I'm not tall also.
Hey Susan,
It's cold was rainy,I don't have a fever, sore throat, etc. It's still a
nice day for a drive. I'm taking the hard top off the Midget and going on
a cruise of ,bout 60 miles round trip. I got my old leather driving cap
out of the box in the basement (left the soft top down there). Planning
on a blast. I expect my feet will stay warm - I'm worried about my ears.
;-)
Let you know more when I get back. Dont't give me a first strike it's not
April!!!

Larry Macy
78 Midget