Waxoyl Question

Subject: Waxoyl Question
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 97 13:03:00 -0800
I've procrastinated long enough and now need to Waxoyl my B's sills
before the "el Nino" really hits. Should I be concerned about the
temperature and humidity when I do the job?  My car is outside (no
garage) and I'm afraid that if I put warm Waxoyl into a cool sill on a
damp day, the moisture in the air inside the sill will condense and
interfere with the rustproofing process.  What are the ideal conditions?
Thank you in advance for your responses.

Joseph
67 Roadster