Re: Favorite Tools??

To: "White, Richard H." <White@courier3.aero.org>
Subject: Re: Favorite Tools??
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 22:48:59 +0000
White, Richard H. wrote:

> Christmas is coming, time to buy toys for ourselves.  My second
> most favorite tool is the makati hand grinder, use it all the time.
> Whats yours??

Hmmm. Your favorite tool, therefore, must be the same as mine!

"Berr belly? Hell, sweetheart, when you got a good tool you gotta build
a shed over it."

And, ever mindful of the list content police:

1.) Dremel (Gibbonizer)
2.) Stubby 3/8 ratchet.
3.) _fine tooth_ 1/4 drive ratchet.
4.) Sunpro timing light with advance (model #CP7519)
5.) Central Tools (Cranston, RI) Dial indicator (#4345) and
    magnetic stand (#6416) -- comes as a set.
6.) Tavia static leak down tester (Summit catalog).
7.) $8 neon trouble light (they break too, however).
8.) Pair of 500 watt lights on a yellow stand
    (but replacemnet bulbs are $6!)
9.) Digital tire gauge (great stocking stuffer).
10.) Mutli Meter (volts/ohm).

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"The biggest thing that happened to the six-cylinder engine in 20 years