Re: Brits Believe in Peter Pan/Queer Child Bashing/No lbc

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Brits Believe in Peter Pan/Queer Child Bashing/No lbc
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 14:06:58 -0600
Gee, Trev.....Exactly what is a "homophobe"?  Sounds like one of those
made-up words perpetrated upon the English language by the ignorant, but
activist left.

By the way, there was NO reference to homosexuals in my message. There are,
in fact, plenty of people in the world with terminally thin skins.  Like
yourself. Try to get a lid on your 'thenthativity'; oops, another made-up
word.

Back to something of importance; I called the friendly folks at Castrol
about the oil pressure difference between the Valvoline and Castrol.  It
appears that the oils are rated as to the load bearing ability at operating
temp range and not at the pour index when hot.  When cold, they are rated
at only the pour index. It appears tht the load bearing index is the most
important thing, both hot and cold. I cannot swear to the above, but a
similar story was told by the guys at Pennzoil.

Regards, Ray