Re: Results from the Survey, Tallest & Heaviest

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Results from the Survey, Tallest & Heaviest
From: Simon Matthews <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:51:10 -0800
This only goes to prove that Miatas were designed for women. I once tried
to fit myself into a Miata and found that there was not enough legroom. I'm
not particularly tall (5'11), but the Miata was too small for me.

On the other hand, with MGBs and MGAs, I don't even have the seat all the
way back.

Regards,
      Simon

At 12:45 PM 11/18/97 PST, Fred Krampits wrote:
>FYI: for those who are interested.
>
>Tallest Midget Driver 6'6"
>
>Heaviest Midget Driver 270 lbs
>
>So fun overrides comfort, we're all kids at heart, BIG kids.
>
>Fred

---
Simon Matthews      Avant! Corporation
                    Phone:  (510) 413-8820