Re: MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@ptd.net>,
Subject: Re: MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 20:51:12 -0500
I solved the problem of not finding MG World by getting a subscription.
However, there is another Brit MG magazine I am having trouble finding:  MG
Enthusiast.   If anyone spots the current issue anywhere, I would
appreciate hearing about it.  OO NINE and I are in it, and I would like to
get a copy.  Thanks.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain

----------
> From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
> To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
> Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: MGA world at news stand? - warning- some sarcasm included
> Date: Wednesday, November 19, 1997 10:32 PM
>
> Bill Eastman wrote:
> >
> > OK,  Mr. Philip Raby
> >
> > I will have you know that you have caused a lot of anxiety for one
person
> > (me), a lot of anger in one household (mine) and a lot of miles on one
> > Japanese appliance.  I cannot, for the life of me, find a copy of MG
World
> > on a news stand.  I have tried all of the local haunts (Barnes and
Noble,