Re: MG Styling

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: MG Styling
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 14:56:39 -0800
Paul Hunt wrote:

> From: John McEwen
>
> > Number 6 is the 1963-67 Chevrolet Corvette.  A fabulous-looking car.

Quick, stupid story.  Delete now, unless you like humor.

        When my Dad first bought his '66 Sting Ray back in the mid-seventies,
he took
my Grandfather out for a ride in it.  My Grandfather was a bit of a traditional
OF,
liked a comfortable ride.  As my Dad told me, at the end of the ride, he said,
"You
paid all this money for a car that rides like a damn truck!  It'll never be
worth
what you paid for it!"  The original price of $6,000 seemed steep, but compared
the current insurance coverage of $24,000, I think it's done OK, despite riding
"like
a truck."

--
Michael S. Lishego