Off Topic: Beating your Meatloaf

To: MGs List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Off Topic: Beating your Meatloaf
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:10:14 -0600
Well, we've pretty much beat another musical thread to death.

But, if you wanna read the lyrics of the song try...

http://www.cyberhikes.com/meatloaf/bh1_6.html

If you spend anytime on classic rock stations, it should start getting
familiar towards the middle.

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"...  I swore that I would love you to the end of time!

    So now I'm praying for the end of time
    To hurry up and arrive
    Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
    I don't think that I can really survive."