Re: FS: Pair of MGBs (central Texas)

To: pbailey@qnet.com (Pat bailey)
Subject: Re: FS: Pair of MGBs (central Texas)
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:32:19 -0500
      "...stand up for your LBC rights!!"

I have to agree with Pat here.  She knew you had those cars when she
married you.  When you exchanged rings, did she say "I do, but only if
you get rid of the MGs?"  What if you told her to get rid of all those
dresses?  Or shoes?  Or cosmetics?   I hate it when a woman chooses a
man and then decides to "mold" him into something he's not.  It doesn't
work that way (they never change anyhow).  Try to make her see the
reasoning here.  You'll regret it if you don't at least try.

(from a woman who knows better)

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort