Re:sacrifices.....

To: gkirk@empirenet.com
Subject: Re:sacrifices.....
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:49:32 EST
On Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:07:56 -0800 Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
writes:

>   Well, for what it's worth, any woman that tells me the Midget has
>to go is going to be told an emphatic No, but then I'm a bitter divorced
>OFT (Old Fart inTraining).  I've been down the road witha woman the
>"loved" me but wnated to change me.  Been there, done that, got the
>T-Shirt (and not much else).  Love me, love my car.
>
>Greg

Not meant cynically but an observation ive always found poignant-
A close friend of mine (on his second S.O.) told me once through a haze
of
vodka
"men marry women hoping they'll never change and women marry men
hoping that they will change - they're both wrong!"

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster