Re: Harbor Freight and Paint

To: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>, Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: Re: Harbor Freight and Paint
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:23:01 -0600
You know, I have been thinking about that 150 buck paint job; at first I
sort of chuckled, but then it occurred to me that perhaps you could get
close to that figure by utilizing inexpensive lacquer and applying it in
the 'coach' fashion.
This is a brushed on paint job that is then color sanded, and buffed.  If
done properly, it produces a very deep and lustrous finish.
This is probably not what the original guy was thinking, but it is at least
a little fodder  for thought.

Regards, Ray