RE: Still Shopping for an MGB

To: "'tedtsimx@bright.net'" <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Subject: RE: Still Shopping for an MGB
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 18:13:09 -0600
Ted:
I'm looking for a B Roadster, '68-'73 which are the best years from what =
I've discerned both mechanically and aesthetically. (flame away, =
listers, if you must) ;)=20
Zero or very little rust, driveable, but needing other work is ok and =
the paint doesn't have to be perfect. I'm the sort that needs to be able =
to take my project for a spin around the block at least or it'll sit and =
sit....hehe. I'm shooting for around the 2-3K range as described. I know =
she's out there somewhere!
'70s are really neat due to the split bumper...hmmm... What would Dr. =
Freud say?
If you have a pic of the roadster, send it! Anywhere in Ohio is about a =
day's drive from here near Louisville, so that's good for me.
Thanks
Dan