A happy birthday wish for Kai

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A happy birthday wish for Kai
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 06:37:12 -0600 (CST)
My older brother told me on my 16th birthday "When I think of all of
them I could have but didn't, I know I should have". It's 24 years and
something like 50 cars later and I just found out he wasn't talking
about buying cars. I was going to sent you a stripper but do you know
what that stuff cost for a quart? So what are you driving till you get
the MG finished? Just wanted to take a few minutes to wish you all the
best and many more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch