Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #921 Sat Nov 29 02:05:01 MS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #921 Sat Nov 29 02:05:01 MS
From: ROBRTM3 <ROBRTM3@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 14:14:49 EST
Dear List,

A couple of quick questions about my 77 mgb, please.

-I have a 4 inch light scratch on the windshield from the PO not changing the
wiper blade proper time.  Is there something I could rub it out with, or
should I
have a professional glass person look at it?

-Just finish re-painting the rostyle wheels with three light coats, looks
good.  Should I apply a protective coating of any kind?

-Houston area mgb owners, do you have a favored mechanic?

BTW, I noticed today an ad in the Houston Chronicle for a 66 Austin Healey
3000 for $1,800.  I called and of course it was already sold. The lady said
they gave it away.  Hope someone on the list scooped it up.

Robert Murray
Katy, Texas
Robrtm3@aol.com