MGB Hardtops

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Hardtops
From: shidis@netcom.ca
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 19:11:27 -0500 (EST)
I'm restoring a factory hardtop for my '65 & '69 B's and could use some info
with regards to the front windshield to top seal and the rear top to body seal.

Both have the same aluminum channel for the seal to fit in, but since I haven't
seen an original that is complete does anyone know if these are the same seals.
Also if they are, are they the same as the convertible top seal between the
windshield and the top.

I understand The Roadster Factory may have these but I haven't been in touch
yet.

Does anyone else know of a supply source. I know there was a thread not long
ago about few parts being available, but thought someone might have had some
luck tracking a supplier down.