Re: MGA HEAD

To: Greg Jones <gjones@mvp.net>
Subject: Re: MGA HEAD
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 09:25:26 -0500 (EST)
        I had a British place on the west coast sell me a rebuilt head
that had a repaired crack in it. After I complained they refunded my money
but it still cost me about $40 in shipping charges. I contacted Apple
Hydraulics 1-800-882-7753 and got a good rebuilt head for a few hundred
dollars. The shipping only cost me $5 dollars and I didn't have to send
them a core. I did have to send them the intake valves or purchase new
ones.
...Art