RE: Why an MG? (Cost in Europe vs U.S.)

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: RE: Why an MG? (Cost in Europe vs U.S.)
From: "EPMD- Van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 13:16:03 +0100
As far as I can tell, yes, pretty much so.  As I wrote in my original
post, I don't see them (LBCs or ads) to be certain.  But, then again,
I'm not actively tracking prices as I have absolutely no intent of
selling mine.  If you would like, I would be happy to investigate more
thoroughly and let you know.  BTW, I know of a great (IMHO) company that
ships cars over the big pond.  Used them several times and never had any
problems/damage.  Last time I shipped the MGB they picked it up where it
was stored at my parents in New Hampshire, trucked it to the port,
picked it up when it got to Europe and trucked it to my door.  They did
all the paperwork, everything.  Cost me about $1,300.

"Jay"
John S van Syckel
1971 MGB (BRG, no PO)
AMGBA #78-568