Re: Wedgies? Was Re: MG styling and Eastman's Drivel Part 2

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: Wedgies? Was Re: MG styling and Eastman's Drivel Part 2
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 14:08:41 -0600
Did they include the MG ad that went tragically wrong?
You may remember the ad that had some guy leaping out of a Herc (C 130)
after an MGB, then, after landing, jumping into the car and roaring off
"still ahead of the rest".
Well, the first car that went out the door forgot to pull its D-ring, and
streamered in; it was about 14" tall after the experience.
That's show biz!!!
Regards,
Ray