Re: TR7 attributes

To: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>, MGDIGEST <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR7 attributes
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 15:36:17 -0600
Actually, it's a little known fact that TR7 owners commit suicide at a rate
over 700 times the national rate average.  Studies have found this to be
due to depression over ugliness, recurring nightmares, and guilt over
causing the demise of the entire British Motor Industry.
Usually, they just lie down under the car, and squash themselves.
We have had several here in Nashville......it's quite sad.
For want of a transmission, engine, interior, body and suspension (as well
as almost all ancillaries) a really fine car was ruined....
Life is hard <sob>.

Ray