Re: Head Questions

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Head Questions
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 16:39:01 -0600
Chris,
Use a your chemistry glassware to determine actual cc's of the head; don't
forget the head gasket.
As for valve clearance, modeling clay works well.  You can take the piston
to deck to 0 using the low compression pistons in a all probability.
Frankly, were I you, I would spring for piston instead of carving up the
head.  Then I would do a little port reshaping and -poof- instant power.
Ray