RE: Computer Dweeb Thread (Winter LBC Topic)/Mav Vs PC etc

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Computer Dweeb Thread (Winter LBC Topic)/Mav Vs PC etc
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 09:08:05 -0800
Folks I was going to write a long wided response to this thread from my
perspectice of having working in this industry for 10+ years.  But there's
really no point, for many the choice of computer and OS is almost a
religious thing.

Each option has it's advantages, and trying to declare the "one best item"
is not going to get anyone anywhere.

Can we get back to the cars?...

Now where is Trevor when we need him... oh yeah he was contributing to
this...

as am I.... OOPS!

Greg
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats