RE: MG's & Pipes & Clans, "Oh My!"

To: "Gary A. Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>,
Subject: RE: MG's & Pipes & Clans, "Oh My!"
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 97 00:03:47 UT
Grand idea!!!!  We could share recipes for sheep guts and dried blood, tell
sordid jokes about why Scots wear kilts (well, that's really Highland code for
making fun of the English and Irish) and toss around various telephone poll
tossing techniques.  Sounds like a fun time to me!!!!! Where can I sign up and
who's bringing the pipes and scones??????

Dr. Doug

Don Mathis wrote:

> Rick Morrison (member of the clan Morrison - Really!)
> >Dr. Doug (Member of clan Leslie - really!!!!)
> Bob Shaw (Shaws are one of the nine tribes of Clan Mackintosh.)
>
> My father always told me that we came from the Mathesons. My mother is a
> Brown, a sept of MacMillan.  My wife is a Drummond and a Macalister.  Now if
> I could just find some pipes.
> Don Mathis,Ph.D.

Maybe we should start an "MG/Clan" sub list!

Gary A. Graham
Clan Graham