Re: New kid in Brixton (off topic)

To: SHedman123 <SHedman123@aol.com>, philip.raby@eos-magazine.com,
Subject: Re: New kid in Brixton (off topic)
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 00:32:57 -0800 (PST)

philip.raby@eos-magazine.com writes:

> <<
>  Yep, there's an excellent MG museum in the East End of London :-)
>  Stabbings optional.
>   >>
> Been there, done that, got the stitches ........ Get car at
Heathrow, drive to
> Mayfair between 7am and 9am---park on the street as long as you
would like
> ---- hoist a few at the Connaught, don't worry about dress, it's
VERY casual.

 . . . . Living on the outskirts of London I would ditch the car
anytime after 07.30 if you're going anywhere near the centre. . .
.Take a black cab, dress  up and "do lunch' at Harvey Nicks  -
sweetie".

> Get in car for short drive to Brixton...... keep windows open to
take in the
> local charm..............
> By-the-way....... there's this 9,000 mile Twin Cam in a lock up in
Brixton...
> would any of our English friends like to take a look at it........ the
> gentleman is only home in the late evening, just go around in back and

 . . . and it's got blacked out windows, lowered suspension,
flourecent lighting under the sills and a 10,000 watts per channel Hi
Fi system fixed to the luggage rack . . . .   ;-)

==
Chris Nevard

"ELECELLERATION  - The mistaken notion that the more you press an elevator
button, the faster it will arrive."

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>