Re: MGB Seat Diaphragm - Only took a week!!

To: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Seat Diaphragm - Only took a week!!
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 07:52:34 -0800 (PST)
What I've been told is that the ride and comfort of the diaphragm is
superior to the web type of seat support.

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Eric Zambori
wrote:

=%ORegarding all of the messages about the seat diaphrams, which is the
=%Oprefered type, the one piece rubber diaphram or the one made up of
=%Oseveral criss-crossing 1" straps.  I've read that they are
=%Ointerchangable and I want to use the stronger of the two.
=%O
=%OTHANKS
=%OEric Zambori
=%O72 MGB
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II