Re: Mail failure (OFF)

To: "DANIEL RAY" <danray@bluegrass.net>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Mail failure (OFF)
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 21:06:46 -0500
Actually the GE.COM is the domain.  The Top Level Domain for Germany is .DE
And the GE.COM domain is owned by General Electric...don't believe me the
Internic sez:

http://rs.internic.net/cgi-bin/whois?ge.com

Blah Blah Blah, ok Trevor...you have anything to say to me on this topic
;-)

Kai
(born German, raised German, driving a British Car)        ;-)