Re: Dan Hughes Day (No MG content)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dan Hughes Day (No MG content)
From: mil76@juno.com (John I Miller)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 19:15:56 -0800
        I started a new job last week, and in my orientation class they
taught us how to use email at work.  One of the things they taught us was
how to use mailing lists (for work related topics only, I still do mgs on
Juno, for now).  Shortly thereafter they showed us how to set up the
auto-reply when we leave for an extended period.  Of course I had to warn
everyone of this deadly mixture and shared the Dan Hughes horror story.
I guess this just proves how easily this could happen to anyone, if
corporations are training people (inadvertently) how to cause this
problem.

John Miller
76 MGB
95 Pathfinder