Re: Ken Costello's 5 speed

To: <jbradley@sun.lssu.edu>, "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Ken Costello's 5 speed
From: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 97 13:53:36 -0000
On 11/12/97 1:03 pm jbradley@sun.lssu.edu said

>       With all this talk about 5 speed transmissions, overdrive etc, what ever
>happened to Ken Costello and his 5 speed? What is the availability of the
>transmission and his suspension products both in the UK & North America?
>Who might I contact for more information. I thought the article on Ken this
>month was excellent, but I would like to hear more about his facility and a
>review of his products.

Now that's weird. This message came thro just as I I'm finishing the news
for the next MG World.

Ken Costello has teamed up with TVR to produce gearboxes for its new
range, including a box for the outrageous 660bhp Speed 12 supercar.

I've no more info at present, but will keep you posted.

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk