'MG's on the Internet' (Review)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 'MG's on the Internet' (Review)
From: Kelvin Fagan <kjf21@phy.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:52:47 +0000
I am about to embark on writing a review of 'MG related' web sites.

I would be most grateful for submissions from readers of this list
with perhaps your choice as to the Top 5 MG Web sites/pages.

In addition I would be grateful for an answer to the following questions.

Question 1..How has the internet helped you, in the pursuit of your
interest in the MG Marque?

Question 2..From you own point of view, do you think that being connected
to the internet is becoming essential to 'maintaing the breed'

Thanks for your time.
Kelvin Fagan