Re:V-8 powered ZA

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:V-8 powered ZA
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 16:29:04 -0600
I don't know how many of you read my little piece on a Rover V-8 powered ZA
that I saw here in Nashville, but for those of you who wrote asking me
questions that I couldn't answer, here's a little more information.
I saw the car again and talked with the driver.
He said that the firewall had to be modified, and that he had made some of
the pieces himself, but had also raided the junk yard for parts of other
cars' firewalls in order to fit everything that he wanted into the ZA.
In addition, I think that the sheetmetal around the entire engine
compartment had been worked (my own observation).
Hope this helps.
I will try to keep the camera in the car in case I have the opportunity of
photographing this little octad-mobile.
Regards,
Ray