Re: Heater

To: charlie@mars.ark.com
Subject: Re: Heater
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 10:08:38 EST
You probably have gotten them all if you can see all the way around the
heater assembly.  Usually, there is some sort of goo (used as a sealer)
that holds them down.  Use a flat dinner knife (not one of your wife's
set, plz) and run it all the way around first.  When you have it all
cleared, it will still be a little tough.  Rock it side to side anf for
to aft and it will come out slowly.  Remember that the heater does not
just sit on the plenum but part actually does go down into the plenum.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.