Re: Tech Tip, and a question

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Tech Tip, and a question
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:59:31 -0500
Hi Chris:

You'll need a puller.  You should be able to rent one or even borrow it
from an auto parts store.  Some of the stores here have started a lender
policy to attract customers to their parts.  You might also consider
purchasing one.  They are not really expensive and are always useful.  If
get one with a lot of adjustment and attachable bits it can be very
adaptable.

John McEwen