Re: MG digest (offish topic)

To: "Phil Raby" <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG digest (offish topic)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 97 10:20:21 -0500
>Does anyone else sometimes find the MG Digest comes as an attachment with
>a message saying it is too long to save in the body of the email? It then
>has to be opened in a wordprocessor. this is a real nuisance, is there
>anyway around it?
>
>Cheers,
>

>Philip Raby
>Editor, MG World
>PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
>Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
>www.chp.ltd.uk
Philip,
I get the Digest at home over AOL and AOL always truncates to a file. I
read most of this at work but get the digest at home to keep an archive.
I don't thimk it was happening last year when on the digest (forced after
Dan Hughes day) on netcom. Perhaps contact your ISP and ask about the max
size a regular e-mail can be.

Larry Macy
78 Midget