Re: Rover V8 for sale

To: Peter Landy <plandy@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Rover V8 for sale
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 12:06:23 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Peter Landy wrote:

=%OSteve Darby wrote:
=%O>
=%O> I have a 1988 range Rover engine from a rolled Rover.
=%O> It has 84,000 mi and ran great.
=%O> It is for sale for $1500.00 or $2000.00 with ALL the fuel injection
=%O> stuff
=%O> (manifold, ECU, sensors, power resistor, wiring harness, except fuel
=%O> pump)
=%O>
=%O
=%OWhat? a rover died from a rollover?  I thought they were designed to
=%Osurvive these things without a scratch.  So much for Rover's invincible

=%Oaurora.

I trust you mean "aura" right, unless this was a highly charged statement.

=%O
=%OPeter Landy
=%O'74 Bgt
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II