Re: Air Pump prices

To: "John I Miller" <mil76@juno.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Air Pump prices
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 18:31:12 -0800
Moss has new pumps listed for in the mid 150's; we can let you have a
reconditioned one for $120, no core required.

New air injection rails are close to $100; we have used ones for half that.
Gulp valves are expensive, check valves not too bad (there are American
ones that bolt right in for around $20). What else do you need?

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
www.britcars.com