Smiths Ass Sensor, Odd Systems

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Smiths Ass Sensor, Odd Systems
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:10:28 -0600
MGMagnette wrote:

> I too am the proud owner of a Smiths Ass Sensor.  If anyone wants it, I will
> gladly trade it for one of those handbrake diodes that makes the car start at
> random. <snip>

I would certainly be interested in picking up a few of these Ass Sensors for
those
who are so endowed with a plethora of them.

As has been previously covered, I'm a GT owner and, as such, have no problem in
the detection department however my wetware processing algorithms are purely
digital: The "go / no-go" determinate sometimes lacks attenuation. If these
Smiths
items are analog, perhaps I could see a rise in quality factors.

I don't have any problems with my handbrake operation so I don't have anything
barter. I am accustomed to cash transactions, however.

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always