Fog...

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fog...
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:03:47 -0500
>And wot about those LA smogs we hear so much about??
>
>Philip Raby

Today in Chem class we simulated the atmosphere and the pollution in it.
It was kinda neat...we got to a point were so many pollutants were
simulated that they filtered out the visible colors of light.  Eventually
you get to a point were so many of the colors are filtered out that we
would have no light (remember ROYGBIV!).

Moral of the story...don't pollute.

Me I'd much rather prefer Global Warming than having no sun and polluted
air.  But as a result of the pollutants in the air we get BOTH Global
Warming and poorer air, and eventually funky colored to no colored light.
This is one time when 2 for the price of 1 isn't a good thing!

Cheers,

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)