Re: Shorty Koch

To: jon.larsen@mnplan.state.mn.us, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Shorty Koch
From: MGSMGBGT <MGSMGBGT@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 19:40:34 EST
I received a phone call today from Pat Koch, Shorty's wife with the news that
Shorty died this morning.  Shorty was known to us in the near west for his
humor, his irreverent attitude toward most things, his frequent long trips in
M.G.s and his open hand to anyone who had an M.G. and needed help advice and
encouragement.  His machine shop was a wonderful place to visit, and his
wisdom cannot be replaced.  We have all lost a true friend and brother.

The funeral is Tuesday, 11:00 A.M. at the Dvorak Funeral Chapel, 16th and
Vinton in Omaha.  If anyone chooses to attend and can drive an M.G. the family
would be grateful.

Bob Shaw
Lincoln NE.