Re: MGB Aftermarket Fuel Pump

To: BobMGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB Aftermarket Fuel Pump
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 21:30:35 EST
Bob,
  I've got one on my Midget, and it works just fine.  The constant
"running" was at first annoying, but after a short while, wasn't even
noticable.
  Yes, it will keep up with those "big" SU's,  remember the SU carbs only
need about 1.5-3 PSI fuel pressure to mantain.
  The right rear wheel well, mounted to next to the right battery box is
the correct location for earlier MGB's. It wasn't until later (rubber
bumper) that the pump was mounted half in/half out of the trunk.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget