Brake lights/wasRE: The Ugly Wedgling...

To: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Brake lights/wasRE: The Ugly Wedgling...
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 07:01:58 -0500
At 03:40 PM 12/20/97 -0000, you wrote:
I must admit, the US cars I've seen appear to have combined indicators
>and either brake or rear lights (not sure which). The odd Yank cars we
>get in the UK (I think) have to have orange indicators fitted.

New American cars have a third brake light, middle of car and raised in height.

I'm not suprised that in the UK the indicator would have to be a different
color. Otherwise, how would one know the difference between a Lucas
intermittant brake light and a turn signal, or a lucas non flashing turn
signal and a brake light? ;-)

Michael, New Bern, NC