Re: Off-Topic Junk was: Re: Bon Ami as abrasive

To: "Benjamin Ruset" <bruset@monmouth.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Off-Topic Junk was: Re: Bon Ami as abrasive
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 97 12:40:27 -0500
>Who's clock is flashing 12:00 now?
>
>All of your posts as of this evening have come though with NO date or time
>whatsoever!
>
>When did you install the flux capacitor in your midget?? =)
The flux capacitor in my PC standard IDE 2.4 meg HD died Friday night and
I am using a zip disk to boot the system. I deleted the Date&Time to make
room for this useless string of email that I consider to be my "friends"
(still waiting to meet Courteny). I still know that it is 12:19 as of
this writing.

Best of the Holiday season.

Larry Macy
78 Midget