Re: Compression test

To: skye@jungle.direct.ca, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Compression test
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 17:10:46 EST
In a message dated 97-12-21 16:56:17 EST, skye@jungle.direct.ca writes:

> Should you remove all the plugs when doing a compression test?  Leave in
>  the ones except the cylinder you're testing?  Doesn't matter?

Skye:

I don't think it makes any difference at all as far as the actual test itself,
but it is a lot easier on the battery and starter if you remove all the plugs
first. Since you have to remove them all anyway to do the test, it seems to me
to be a good idea to remove them all at once.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74