Re: MG in films

To: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Subject: Re: MG in films
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 02:27:20 -0500
Gregory Kirk wrote:

> Ok, this was spraked by a post on the Spridgets list where someon spotted
> sprite in a movie, and this question has been bothering me for a while.

  Funny this should come in now.

  As we speak, I am watching some drama show on TV Ontario
that I think is an Australian series.

  There is a woman who is cheating on her husband with
a younger guy who drives a flawless early 70s MGB.

  The husband owns a Mercedes, and they are picking on
each others cars. The husband smashed the MGBs headlights
with his foot and the windshield with the MGB jack, and
the MGB owner is picking on the Mercedes. I guess it's low
budget they aren't doing any real damage much like I
think would be more likely if you had a tire iron and
a jack.

  There was also a scene where the husband went to the MGB
dealership to find the cars owner, and there were pristine
cars all over.

  Very strange, it just ended and I did not find out what
the show was. It hurt to watch some parts!

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada