Gas tank woes/final decision

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gas tank woes/final decision
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 08:54:20 -0600 (CST)
Well...

After weighing all of my choices, and looking at my gas tank very closely,
I've decided that having it cleaned and sealed is probably hopeless.  It
would cost maybe 3/4 of what a new one would, plus the rust could always
come back.  Also, the structural integrity of the tank may not be the best.

So...I'm going to buy a new tank.

Hopefully, this won't set back my run through of the oil system.

And if Mike Robson (miker15@juno.com) reads this email, please reply to my
message regarding your oil cooler.  :)  Thanks.

Thanks for the advice, everyone.  :)

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB