Off to Blighty

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Off to Blighty
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 17:38:57 EST
Well, as luck would have it, Richard Branson must need a few extra
pennies to fund his "enormous bladder" project since he was so gracious
as to offer round-trip fares from New York for $280 (they have to be
ticketed by the 23rd and are getting scarce in case youre interested!)
Anyway, I figured it would be churlish not to buy one and go and visit
my father, practice my accent, rent an MGF and check up on my UK
restoration (actually it belongs to a friend but i seem to do more to it
than he does!!)
So im off - on boxing day until the 6th of jan.
Will be in London, Sussex, Hampshire and  one day in Gaydon
(with the pal and the UK project - its an annual event now) in case any
of you over there feel like  buying me a pint!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL -

mike robson
69 roadster (outside the office in a snowstorm waiting to go home)
70 BGT (warm in the garage after a 2 hour run in the SUN yesterday)
72 roadster (next to the GT but covered up pending surgery)
73 roadster (in Hampshire waiting for me to finish refitting the bootlid)