RE: Mobil MG signs

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Mobil MG signs
From: Phil Vanner <Phil@8.medpower.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 97 10:00:00 PST
Nory  Wrote:

By the way, are there any Mobil executives out there who might be able
to tell us how it happened that they used a car that's been out of
production for 30-something years for these signs?  Is the CEO an MG
nut?

I can see it already. Bill Eastman is warming up his keyboard, writing
first drafts of a new essay about the MGA being the absolute pinnacle of
styling excellence. ;-)  Enlighten us Bill!

Phil Vanner
Not an MGA