Where is the Bi-metal instrument voltage stabilizer?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Where is the Bi-metal instrument voltage stabilizer?
From: Bob MGT <BobMGT@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 14:47:56 EST
My temperature gauge reads consistently low (never gets higher than half way
between cold and normal). So I thought I would check the infamous bi-metal
instrument voltage stabilizer that I've heard so much about. Can someone tell
me where it is? BTW, I've got a brand new thermostat that was tested and found
to be right on the nose at 190 deg. If the voltage stabilizer is bad, I've got
a three terminal 10V regulator IC I could use to replace it.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336